Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Monica Bellucci Poses Nude On Paris Match

Monica Bellucci is about to turned 52-year-old and is not better way to celebrate than to be photographed swimming naked for the French magazine “has occurred Paris Match “.
The interpreter ‘Irreversible’ emerges from the water and reveals its charms to the natural.

Monica Bellucci goes nude for Paris Match magazine

“The desire is not quenched.”
What I can say is that soon I will be 52-year-old and can not imagine having sex without love. Over time, sex becomes more reflective, perhaps, but enjoying more intensely. When in a relationship, sensuality and sexuality are, it’s magnificent. “Survive over time , ” added the sexy actress. The actress did not hesitate to publish some photos on her Instagram account.
The actress goes nude for the pages of the magazine “Paris Match”.
“The desire is not quenched.” When you’re young, it’s driven by a main hormonal desire. “Over time, sex it becomes more reflective, perhaps, but the enjoyment is stronger” she said.

Monica Bellucci reveals her sex life in age of 52

She added: “What I can say is that soon I’ll be 52-year-old . And I can’t imagine now having sex without love As an actress, I have a public image, as a woman, I have to keep my secret garden to protect myself and my children”.
In the note, the goddess reflected on how they live their sexuality in middle age and also gave details of her work On the Milky Road , film Emir Kusturica that it features.
Last year was one of the Bond girls, opposite Daniel Craig in ” Spectre 007 “, the British Sam Mendes. The actress who is preparing for the remake of “series Twin Peaks , ” the original of David Lynch, expanded on the stars and age. Tribu Magazine

 


No comments:

Post a Comment