Friday, May 13, 2016

WHO IS THE REAL OWNER OF A MAN? MOTHER OR WIFE?

TELL THE TRUTH: WHO REALLY OWNS A MAN? 

ARGUMENT:
{Mother} - My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breasts for 1yr.
{Wife} - But he sucks mine now and has sucked it for more than 5yrs and is still sucking.
(Mother} - Oh, but do you know that I carried him for nine months.
{Wife} - lol, You are very lucky mom, remember he was only weighing 3.5kg then, so what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is weighing 85kg now.
{Mother} - He passed between my legs with pains.
{Wife} - Hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays between my legs like every day and I scream
with pains each night.
Please WHO OWNS A MAN? Tell me your answer. Firstly, send to your friends to see their responses.
Don't spoil the fun please?
By Jennyluv Cyberqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment